Middle Grades Science Forum
three month subscription to a consultation forum with Donna Simmons
$15.00 | Understanding our pricing
- Work together on some Goethean exercises.
- Discuss various aspects of Goethean science such as development of the senses and 'letting the phenomena speak for itself' and doing exercises to enhance this
- Troubleshoot for those currently teaching science to their children
- Prepare and study with members including those who don't have a middle grades child yet discuss conventional approaches to science and how and when it might be appropriate to engage with them
- Put science teaching into a historical context to join it up with history teaching
- Consider and examine the developmental implications of the Waldorf science curriculum
- Work out how one might make MLBs or other appropriate recrds of study
- Share strategies on how to deal with siblings during science teaching!
- Membership in Waldorf at Home Forum is included
The Forum is open to anyone with interest and would be great for those who are planning to teach middle grade science this year, next year or sometime in the future!