Everything you need to put together a study of Medieval history for 6th or 7th grade students.
by Donna Simmons
$20.00 – $30.00 | Understanding our pricing
- The Waldorf approach to history
- How to use this book – presentation and conversation, writing assignments, making a main lesson book
- Key elements and dates of the Middle Ages
- Summaries written by Donna to use either as inspiration for your own summaries of work you’ve covered with your child or as they are. They can be copied by the student directly into her main lesson book or used as dictations. See our Homeschooler’s Work pages for more on main lesson books
- Charlemagne and Haroun Al – Rashid
- How to approach the Crusades. The book is full of sample work from the main lesson book of our son, Gabriel – drawings, a map and a short story. The illustrations are in black and white but we have put the color originals here;
- Suggestions for art and craft projects
- Vocabulary and spelling
- Biographical sketches – William the Conqueror, Hildegard of Bingen, Thomas Ã Becket, Saladin
- Medieval literature
- An annotated booklist
Please help us ensure that copies of this pdf are not distributed, thus enabling our small home-based company to continue its work.
Once checkout is complete, you will be sent a link in an email so that you can download your book.