Big Picture Planning Audio Recording
Click on the arrow below to listen to Amy McGehee-Lee, homeschooling mom and the creator of the Christopherus’ planner and Barbara Benson, our Homeschool Consultant talk about the following: Overall vision of yearly homeschooling goals, the value of early planning, homeschooling multiple children, flexibility in schedules, main lessons and secondary lessons, importance of personal reflection, how to use the CHR website to help with your homeschool planning.
Big Picture Planning Package
includes a coupon for the complete planner.
by Amy McGehee-Lee
$12.00 | Understanding our pricing
This package will get you started with your “big picture planning for the 2017-18 school year”. It is the first two sections of the planner for the 2017-2018 homeschool year and Amy referred to this package in the planning recording she did for Christopherus.
Included in the package:
Practical Planning Section – This is the how-to section of the planner. It includes:
- excerpts from the planning sections in the Christopherus curriculum addressing topics such as rhythms and schedules, seasonal festivals and schedules with siblings
- a step-by-step process, allowing you to see one way in which you can utilize the planner to assist you on your journey of creating a beautiful homeschool year
- examples pages of schedules, main lesson block order for multiple children, circle time, and main lesson and subject lesson details for multiple grades
Imagining Your Year Section – This is the section that allows you to begin laying out your year in a very simple and straightforward way. It includes:
- an academic year-at-a-glance calendar with a list of festivals commonly celebrated in Waldorf communities, along with their dates for the coming academic year
- month-by-month festival, birthday and family time planning pages
- a very unique week-by-week guide for laying out your main lesson blocks for multiple children
- an efficient system for listing all of your resources for each block and lesson
- yearly journaling questions that will help you bring your year into a space glowing with your highest intentions
- a daily schedule worksheet that will assist you in finding your own daily rhythm that works for you and your family, using the natural rhythm of head, heart and hands.
You will also be e-mailed a $14 off coupon for the purchase of your complete planner.