Items included in this kit are:
- Drop Spindle – wooden – styles and natural wood colors may vary
- Wool Roving – 2 oz natural and 2 oz hand dyed roving from our own organic and sustainably raised flock
- 2 Tbsp Alum
- 4 Tbsp Turmeric, organic
- Instructions for preparing mordant
- (1) skein (235 yds) undyed worsted weight wool, 2 skeins (235 yds each) dyed
- (2) skeins sportweight cotton/wool or bamboo/wool blend, organic and/or fair trade
- (4) antler or wood buttons, small US company
- (4) silver clasps
- US5 birch knitting needles – US made
- G birch crochet hook – US made
- (2) Tapestry needles
- Sewing Kit includes (4) sewing needles, (12) big head glass pins, (1) spool organic thread, simple sewing scissors
- ¼ yd. certified organic cotton flannel
- (1) fat quarter 100% wool felt
Third Grade Handwork Kit
by Ewetopia Fiber Shop
This complete handwork kit includes all you’ll need to complete the projects in the Christopherus Third Grade Curriculum. Colors may vary.
The ladies of Ewetopia, Kathryn Ashley-Wright, and Lisa Ashley, have pulled together all the materials needed for the handwork projects in our third grade curriculum package. Excellent quality natural fibers and materials are included. This Kit is perfect if you are new to knitting and fibers, or don’t have a well-stocked, local yarn shop in your area. Ewetopia is a natural fit for this venture as their lovely shop is located right here in Viroqua.
If you have any questions about the Ewetopia handwork kits, please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 637-3443
It is important to note that these kits are meant to be used with the Christopherus Third Grade Curriculum. They do not come with project directions.
These kits are available for purchase directly through Ewetopia Fiber Shop. Clicking on the “Buy Kit” Button will take you out of the Christopherus bookstore and directly to the Ewetopia shop.