Peace in the Chaos
Welcome to all parents, including those leaving Waldorf schools due to vaccination legislation.
Many of you are exploring Christopherus because you refuse to bow to government pressure to vaccinate your children. You have not freely chosen to homeschool—many of you loved your school and school community and your children might sorely miss their beloved teacher and classmates. Others have come across Waldorf and perhaps homeschooling in a myriad of ways. We welcome you to explore the riches of Christopherus Homeschool Resources!
Homeschooling with Christopherus is one option open to you. We hope you find the following information helpful to you as you review your options. Do know that our website is extensive and there is an awful lot of information about child development, Waldorf education, Christopherus and homeschooling which you can research here!
Things to consider:
- Listen to the recording below for a general orientation to Waldorf homeschooling.
- This recording gives a few practical tips for new Waldorf homeschoolers.
- Here is a link to our free audios and videos.
- Need to talk about vaccination and health options? Need to connect with other Christopherus homeschoolers? Join our discussion forum here.
- Here is a talk outlining how Christopherus is different from other homeschool curriculums.
On Sunday 30th of June at 5pm central I will open a free conference call for questions from new Waldorf homeschoolers. There is no need to pre-register, just turn up. Please send me your questions in advance of our call. I will do my best to address all questions I receive, though I cannot guarantee that I can answer them all. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.
People have asked me, Donna, for guidance during this time of transition from Waldorf parent to homeschooling parent. I am open to:
- Coming to your town for a Christopherus conference–there needs to be a good group of people to make this work.
- Participation in group conference calls.
- Guesting on blogs or facebook groups.
Of course these things are available to other Christopherus homeschoolers as well! Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss possibilities.
Sign up for our free monthly email newsletter to keep in touch with new developments at Christopherus.
If you ‘do’ social media, our FB group is pretty good. As with all FB groups, it’s limited, but its a good way to what other Christopherus homeschoolers are up to.
And don’t forget to look on our Networking page for links to fellow Waldorf homeschoolers.